Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 41 to 44 of 44

Thread: school board meeting being televised

  1. #41
    Inactive Member imported_ndn10's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 3rd, 2003
    Posts
    749
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: school board meeting being televised

    when the girl said i would quit before i go to another school other than appy i lost myself. i mean seriously fway to think that one through... go dawgs haha


    I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13

  2. #42
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: school board meeting being televised

    I was embarrassed just watching some of that, I nearly [censored] myself when that guy from AHS introduced himself as a "redshirt junior".

  3. #43
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: school board meeting being televised

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dick_Vitale</div><div class="ubbcode-body">GO DAWGS!!!!! </div></div>

    I have no feeling on the consolidation issue one way or the other, but I do understand how the people of Appy feel. I do hope on their fault that their issue doesn't only come from the fact that with consolidation, they lose the identity of the "Dawgs", mostly sportswise. If their effort is because of the fact that Appalachia, in the last 20-odd years, has dried up to the point of being a ghost town and that the school is the last grasp at any kind of cohesiveness as a town...I can understand that more than the sports identity issue.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  4. #44
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: school board meeting being televised

    Mik-Mo, were you ever a redshirt jr?
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •